WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

Saturday February 12th, 2010

starting at 2pm

We have spots for 14 so let us know you're coming to guarantee one. There will be the usual munchies and pizza. Thanks!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

EDIT - my jeep is in the garage to make more room, and slow down when entering driveway since it is icy!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, I can go for some of that. At least I wont have to twiddle my thumbs when the game comes up, ha ha. Is that the server you had been working on at earlier lans I attended ? I believe I got to play a little bit of it. The bugs worked out etc ?

I've been pretty bummed over the current state of big game titles not having any lan play features. A lot of the games I'd love to play just arent feasible for lan settings. I havent purchased a new release fps since Bad Company 2. Seems all shooters of note no longer support lan.

I have dusted off supreme commander 2 from an rts perspective and tried starcraft2, but i am slightly more inclined towards tac shooters still. I wonder if dusting off BF2 would be worthwhile ? I did read that is going to be a free release game soon.

Its definitely less buggy than before and works fine when used as intended. I tried to set up "SuperTaaank" a mode with 15 Tanks and 1 survivor. It wouldn't take, and crashed after the 15 second respawn time. *Sigh*

Some retro stuff i want to play again...

1nsane

Operation Flash Point

UT

Not Retro but we just don't play

Grid

Not Retro but we don't play at all because some people dont like hammers....

Red Faction Guerrilla