WNY Gamers Club - December LAN Event

And here you had me thinking you're friends with some techie who likes to work for free.... you're just reflowing them? Lame. ;)

Oh, and count on Pat showing up too, but he won't post here. I'm down for the usual stuff, but I want to try that newfangled Lead & Gold game.

Ok ok, i admit, I gave up on the SMT oven because its profile is too aggressive and the two operators agreed that we dont know how the DVI heads will handle the 450F. I cheated and used Alpha 457 RMA flux and an OKI hot air rework tool.

~~Geesh, tough crowd...

OK, Lead & Gold is really nothing more than a re-skinned TF2. The gameplay seems like it'll be OK but there's the issue of it being too much like TF2, which can get boring very quickly. But for $10, that's not too bad of a deal. I'm more inclined to play Killing Floor than Lead & Gold though as that game is a total blast to play.

-- Nem

egh i bit the bullet and purchased both, I sent Shinto a guest pass for Killing Floor, if anyone else that doesn't have killing floor and is unsure of buying it, let me know at the lan ill send you my 2nd guess pass for it

I would take one to check it out.

egh i bit the bullet and purchased both, I sent Shinto a guest pass for Killing Floor, if anyone else that doesn't have killing floor and is unsure of buying it, let me know at the lan ill send you my 2nd guess pass for it

Damn! beat me to it!!

You missed out on the Key for it?! Are you slowing down in your OLD AGE now Tecboy?! It was bound to happen sooner than later with you! ;-)

BTW ... I'll be at the lan party today.

-- Nem

Damn! beat me to it!!