WNY Gamers Club - December LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club December LAN Event

Saturday December 11th, 2010

starting at 2pm

We have spots for 14 so let me know you're coming to get you one. There will be the usual munchies and pizza, Thanks!

WOW... - The last one of the year!!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

I can tentatively say I'm in. Whats the proposed games list ?

Prolly some of the usual standbys, LfD2, Blur, Split Second, GTA 4, and a blast from the past, we played some HL2 DM!! and it was amusing to say the least...

Man, I'm tempted to try that with my old 7900gs mobile card from my Dell e1705 laptop. I heard it wasn't such a good idea to use your home oven, what with all the toxic fumes and such.

Man, I'm tempted to try that with my old 7900gs mobile card from my Dell e1705 laptop. I heard it wasn't such a good idea to use your home oven, what with all the toxic fumes and such.

Your not suppose to leave it in the oven for more than a few minutes. Its just suppose to get warm enought to make the medal soft. If you leave it in too long, then I could release toxic fumes. Why not bring it along and see if it works at the LAN evet.

And here you had me thinking you're friends with some techie who likes to work for free.... you're just reflowing them? Lame. ;)

Oh, and count on Pat showing up too, but he won't post here. I'm down for the usual stuff, but I want to try that newfangled Lead & Gold game.

Edited by Sonaeru