1. 1. Will you be attending LPE 16?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LPE at the VFW this coming Saturday October 9th, signup by posting in this thread $10 at the door, includes snacks, food and drinks 6pm. Prizes and raffles at 8pm, bring some extra cash as we have an SSD and some other items to raffle off along with a 50/50 drawing - $1 per ticket. Hoping this works out and we can keep the door prices lower!

Conan and I played L4D2 last night and had a ball.  That was my 1st time playing it.  With it being like $6 I recommend people have this game installed and updated.  Trying to download and install games at the LAN eats up bandwidth while others are shooting each other in the head.

What other games may be played?  I think the only race car game I have is GRID but that's on my PC not my laptop and the discs are bye bye.

Conan and I played L4D2 last night and had a ball.  That was my 1st time playing it.  With it being like $6 I recommend people have this game installed and updated.  Trying to download and install games at the LAN eats up bandwidth while others are shooting each other in the head.

What other games may be played?  I think the only race car game I have is GRID but that's on my PC not my laptop and the discs are bye bye.

You could probably grab SS/Blur from one of us at the LAN. :D