New Store With 8 Computer LAN

Hey, I'm going to be opening up a video game store in Tonawanda, NY called Play N Trade. This store will have an eight computer LAN Center, in addition to seven additional TVs with XBOX360s and PS3s. The store is not open yet, but definitely will be opening around September. Everybody will be welcome to come and play at the store.

In the meantime, if anybody has any suggestions or comments for the store and LAN Center I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hey, I'm going to be opening up a video game store in Tonawanda, NY called Play N Trade. This store will have an eight computer LAN Center, in addition to seven additional TVs with XBOX360s and PS3s. The store is not open yet, but definitely will be opening around September. Everybody will be welcome to come and play at the store.

In the meantime, if anybody has any suggestions or comments for the store and LAN Center I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Soda Dispenser, Ice machine, and Adult Lans with keg?

...Didn't we discuss this place at Henrys LAN...

• 3 weeks later...

So is this place open yet?

I think so. A friend of a friend manages a Consumers and has a whole portable keg setup with Co2 so you don't have to pump to keep the beer running. I should see if we can borrow it some for some LAN event that isn't at a bar.