WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

World Cup was at 2pm... usa england 1-1. Then had to act like I was at a wedding all day long (showed up to the reception at 6pm) and that didn't fly over too well w/ the lady. (she was in the wedding) so yeah, didn't make this lan event...

I sat around smoking crack rock all day and zoning out to the fuze on my TV with no digital tuner connected, so pissed, I could have been at the LAN beating all you bitches in split second and blur. Next time....

I sat around smoking crack rock all day and zoning out to the fuze on my TV with no digital tuner connected, so pissed, I could have been at the LAN beating all you bitches in split second and blur. Next time....

Isn't having a new kid fun! ;)

Dragon

Isn't having a new kid fun! ;)

Dragon

You think I would miss a LAN just cuz of my bouncing baby boy? If worse came to worse I would have stopped over for a few hours and just brought him with. We have not done a racing game for awhile and we did 2 petty much all night. Split Second and Blur are pretty kewl....

• 1 month later...
let me know when the next event is. I restocked up on the tv's and the new place has a huge attic setup, so im doing the gaming again!

I will have one at my place on Saturday 8-14. I will be posting it soon...