BC2 add to friends (just list your ID here, that's it)

DaPoets

It is kinda funny that I only seem to play most of these games at the LAN parties now as I'm too busy to play any other time... (although this might be subject to change when the basement gets done!!)

It is kinda funny that I only seem to play most of these games at the LAN parties now as I'm too busy to play any other time... (although this might be subject to change when the basement gets done!!)

I have not even set my gaming rig back up since the last LAN, it is still sitting in the basement all packed up, just been to busy.

Congratz irons ;)

I see its said that this is played at the LAN's. How have you guys done it ? Just find a server online and everyone heads to it ? How has that worked out with everyone getting on at the same time on the single line ? Any drops / disconnects ? Lag issues ?

I'm still bummed about the lack of lan support for this game. I didnt really see this as feasible online at a lan with more than a handful of players at the same time much less a whole lan. I think usually its around 10-12'ish at the wnyg lans. Let me know the experience at the last couple - how many were on at once etc.

TY

Congratz irons ;)

I see its said that this is played at the LAN's. How have you guys done it ? Just find a server online and everyone heads to it ? How has that worked out with everyone getting on at the same time on the single line ? Any drops / disconnects ? Lag issues ?

I'm still bummed about the lack of lan support for this game. I didnt really see this as feasible online at a lan with more than a handful of players at the same time much less a whole lan. I think usually its around 10-12'ish at the wnyg lans. Let me know the experience at the last couple - how many were on at once etc.

TY

We have used multiple cable modems at the same time and hoped online. 4 to 6 ppl have no issues on 1 modem at a time.

Is that multiple modems for the same ISP account ? Or is that multiple ISP accounts ?

You could have 2 modems on one account, Bob used too for awhile, Time Warrner will give you as many modems as you want to pay for. I have just been brining my modem and router to Jeff's so we can play, Conan and Tecboy have also brought thier modems to LPEs before.

• 2 weeks later...