BC2 add to friends (just list your ID here, that's it)

DaPoets

• 1 month later...

For some reason this patch has knocked 10-20 FPS off my system performance and things are terribly choppy now. Games been somewhat of a disaster for me, though I did put some hours into it so far. Im very tempted to shelve it for a year. Let them get it all cleaned up first. Read through their forums - the issues are very wide spread for many many users. Tried oodles of system settings and tweaks. What irks me a bit too is no LAN option :) I was hoping to host a bc2 lan, but if its play only over internet thats not efficient. Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it somewhat funny that for all the hype and interest I saw in the game - I never see anyone here playing it, lol. It had some serious flaws when it started out. I was almost livid with the poor quality.

But it seems a lot of the major junk has been cleaned up and theres another patch due to hit soon. More features n fixes etc.

So is this game pretty much dead for folks ? Or do any still play it ?

Ive been on most nights if any want to join our regular play group.

I know this is always played at our LAN parties, but you have to be on at the same time to get a friend request through. I find it intersting the Starcraft has a Facebook option for friends. My old clan members play Modern Warefare 2, and sometimes play BF:BC2.