Battlefield Bad Company 2

PurSuiT

Started downloading it this morning.

It's a PC game not a console. Meaning it will suck for console but awsomenessbuttersweetness for the PC.

Modern Warfare 2 sucked sweaty donkey balls for the PC because it was made for consoles.

BC2 is already downloading (slowly) from steam and I can't wait.

someone took the time to write a review of the campaign? wtf... who cares about the campaign, it's all about the pvp. I have never in my life played any campaign for any FPS and I never plan on it. Get online so I can stab you in the back or headshot you w/ my Shotty.

wow this is a big step up form my last battle field game *co*1942*ugh* , ahem and my broken*twitch, scraches arm* wow adiction, and warmed up on the single player ya know it was 9pm and i work with the norms, so i didnt want to loose too much track of time

Nothing should start before the crack of noon!!

grumble B)

Too bad its still a touch of a mess right now B) I tried to clear my joystick commands as they bind up and cause my keystrokes to double and effect - like press s to go backwards and it fires my weapons too - gah. Cant clear them at all right now. I have like 7 different fubars like that - so i cant really even play it. My desktop wont connect to any servers at all (same problem in beta). My lappy does, but between dropped server connections and PB issues its a bite to stay in games. Everyone in our group is praying for that first patch, lol.

They really did a great job taking the best of all the BattleField games and adding the best of other games that EA makes like Crysis into teh game play. Along with stealing the best from the CoD franchise. So far I am very impressed.

Now if they can just fix the connection issues... Looks as if they are working on the issue though as per the last few tweets

http://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

We are aware of the connection issue some PC users are experiencing. We are working on a solution.

about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck

and

BFBC2 PC Servers (Clients won't need a patch) are being updated to resolve game client<->game server connectivity issues.

40 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Too bad its still a touch of a mess right now B) .... My lappy does, but between dropped server connections and PB issues its a bite to stay in games. Everyone in our group is praying for that first patch, lol.

win7? i know punk buster dosent really like win 7 unless you get it right from the websight

Edited by Conan4Life

Battlefield servers experience troubles

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=238297

EA's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 severs have experienced down time today, forcing the publisher to perform emergency maintenance.

As of 2pm GMT this afternoon players were unable to login to EA's online service, though the company's promised that everything's now working again.

...in other BF News...

DICE Considering Bad Company 2 for the Mac

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/...y-2-for-the-Mac

It's been a good week to be a Mac gamer. Valve revealed yesterday that a Mac version of Steam is coming next month, along with pretty much the entire Valve catalog, including Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal and the Half-Life series. That's some pretty hot stuff, but now it looks like there might be even more fun in store for the future.

Good news for Mac gamers just keeps on getting better: EA DICE Executive Producer Karl Magnus Troedsson says the studio is thinking about making a version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the Mac.