April's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

I signed up. Do you think we could make some flyers and post them at places like Best Buy and EB games? I wonder if there is any other Buffalo specific forums that we could post this at? I also wonder if we could post this around UB? I know there are tons of poster boards that we could run around and through them up on.

if anyone has a design in mind i can print some out and hang them around ECC North and wherever else i happen to find a tackboard

I think I can speak for the admin staff, as much as we'd like to make fliers to post around town, I/we are really busy and just don't have the time! With that being said, if anyone had some free time and wanted to play around to design some sample posters, we would love to take a look and most likely would be fine with us (pretty much just need the event info and pricing) and distribute accordingly! :groupwavereversed:

2nd that motion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I can speak for the admin staff, as much as we'd like to make fliers to post around town, I/we are really busy and just don't have the time! With that being said, if anyone had some free time and wanted to play around to design some sample posters, we would love to take a look and most likely would be fine with us (pretty much just need the event info and pricing) and distribute accordingly! :groupwavereversed:

ill see what i can cobble together when i get home from work tonight, maby i can grab one of my friends with artistic talents to draw up something cool

ill see what i can cobble together when i get home from work tonight, maby i can grab one of my friends with artistic talents to draw up something cool

Can't wait to see it!

Well my stay at home wife used to be in marketing and made lots of flyiers. I will see if she would like to make something up for us. Are the sponsers that are on the LPE website up to date? Just thinking of ideas for the flyer.

Edited by scaz

here is something i just got together. i have no artistic value or creative skill, so if someone would like to add images, colors, or whatever feel free to. i need something to fill in the bottom left corner. i just made it up in word, but couldnt find anyway to attach the .doc

LPE9flyer.jpg

@ Altimos

That looks good. Couple of quick thoughts,

1) why not just place the wnygamersclub logo in the middle at the bottom? and not worry about the bottom left?

2) under "what do I get if I show up?" change "bathroom room's" to "lavatory", something like that... or just remove it outright?

Otherwise, looks good! (simple and to the point) Anyone else have any thoughts?

happy easter

Hmm it's says I don't have permission to view your picture. Weird.

i dont know i wasnt able to see it un-loggged in. now that i'm in as me it let me see it

Beating a dead horse, I cant see it either.

Can I tell you how excited I am for this event. My wife nags me if I go to a happy hour with free drinks for a hour after work.

geez, then how are you able to game with us for 12 hours... or did you bribe one or more of her GF's to keep her busy for awhile! :groupwavereversed:

Can I tell you how excited I am for this event. My wife nags me if I go to a happy hour with free drinks for a hour after work.

geez, then how are you able to game with us for 12 hours... or did you bribe one or more of her GF's to keep her busy for awhile! :(

LOL, the the main reason why she is bring up every little thing is I put my foot down and said I am going to this event. :groupwavereversed: She might let me go to the massive lan for one day, but not for two. It really is a small price to pay for having a wonderful family, but I figured there are a few family men here who can relate.