April's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

April's LAN Party Extravaganza

This will be our 15th LPE Event taking place on

Saturday April 10th

starting at 12 noon

MassiveLAN in July and Outcober's LPE was such a blast, that we are holding yet another one of our great LAN Events at the Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205 on Saturday April 10th. As always food and pop will be included, and still only $15 pre-sale.

Signup Open Soon!!!

As many of you are aware, we have the finest network equipment, so everyone is on gigabit (wireless is also avalible), and there is full internet access during the event for you leeches!!

Feel free to pass this invite along and we hope to see you there!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Keep an eye on this thread for more info as it is posted.

Thanks!

WNYG Staff

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my god, this is the same weekend as UBcon. Damn, I'm going to be so tired.

I'll try and do some more filming at this one so I can get a short promo out for you guys.

Also, I keep noticing you guys have a Wii at LPE so I thought I should mention I have a pretty nicely hacked Wii with a USB hard drive containing roughly 50 games (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Kart, House of the Dead, just to name a few). It's got plenty of Genesis, SNES and NES games on it as well. I'd be more than happy to let you guys use it that day.

Edited by Sonaeru

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up. Do you think we could make some flyers and post them at places like Best Buy and EB games? I wonder if there is any other Buffalo specific forums that we could post this at? I also wonder if we could post this around UB? I know there are tons of poster boards that we could run around and through them up on.

I posted this in a old UB forum that some poeple still visit and a salt water reef fish forum that I frequently visit. I know there are a few gamers on there.

Edited by scaz

Im in.

I signed up. Do you think we could make some flyers and post them at places like Best Buy and EB games? I wonder if there is any other Buffalo specific forums that we could post this at? I also wonder if we could post this around UB? I know there are tons of poster boards that we could run around and through them up on.

I posted this in a old UB forum that some poeple still visit and a salt water reef fish forum that I frequently visit. I know there are a few gamers on there.

Anyone get back to you? I think its a good idea but i'm not an organizer... Ill ask.

Edited by Lapres_3

if anyone has a design in mind i can print some out and hang them around ECC North and wherever else i happen to find a tackboard

if anyone has a design in mind i can print some out and hang them around ECC North and wherever else i happen to find a tackboard

the more thew merrier :construction:

just make it look cool

like leggos and gundams

12445956188_SPLASH.jpg

I think I can speak for the admin staff, as much as we'd like to make fliers to post around town, I/we are really busy and just don't have the time! With that being said, if anyone had some free time and wanted to play around to design some sample posters, we would love to take a look and most likely would be fine with us (pretty much just need the event info and pricing) and distribute accordingly! :groupwavereversed: