Im buying red ring of death xbox's

yz4lifeperformance

:P

Dont go out and buy a playstation thinking its more dependable, the thing that breaks on them cost way more money then any fix on the xbox 360.

it costs $150 to send your xbox to microsoft to have fixed.

$50 shipping

$100 for labor and parts

Ill fix it for $75

or ill buy it for $50-u can keep the hard drive, but atleast give me the wires and power supply!

I actually hired a helper to assist with me while we fix all of these. Alot of people just wanted the money towards a new one, because they didnt want it to happen again and again. Thats what some of the people are saying anyways!

We already passed our 20 mark, means weve done 20 of these things so far and nobody called back yet. So we got them down pretty well!

I can provide a warrenty with inspection if thats what you want, meaning if it breaks after i look at it, and as long as i dont see any signs of fraud(dumping water on it) i guess ill replace the parts that have went. Let me know if anybodies interested. We do have a couple of these so if anybody has any hard drives for these they want to sell, let me know. Well all be up and gaming at the events once again, bringing back halo2, halo3 and call of duty mw2! See yuh guys soon! :P