October's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

October's LAN Party Extravaganza

This will be our 14th LPE Event taking place on

Saturday October 10th

starting at 12 noon

Our April's LPE and MassiveLAN in July was such a blast, that we are holding yet another one of our great LAN Events at the Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205 on Saturday October 10th. As always food and pop will be included, and still only $15 pre-sale.

Signup Open Now!!!

As many of you are aware, we have the finest network equipment, so everyone is on gigabit (wireless is also avalible), and there is full internet access during the event for you leeches!!

Feel free to pass this invite along and we hope to see you there!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Keep an eye on this thread for more info as it is posted.

Thanks!

WNYG Staff

I'll be there, for sure. I'm still looking for an answer to my question(s) from the September LAN thread, but there's no rush. I can make arrangements for anyone's convenience.

Oh, and if anyone likes Street Fighter IV, I'll bring these with me...

You talking about pictures? Be our guest with that, we our a pretty open group. If you want to interview any of the founding members I also do not see that as being an issue, I am down and I am use the rest our too.

I'll be there, for sure. I'm still looking for an answer to my question(s) from the September LAN thread, but there's no rush. I can make arrangements for anyone's convenience.

Oh, and if anyone likes Street Fighter IV, I'll bring these with me...

You talking about pictures? Be our guest with that, we our a pretty open group. If you want to interview any of the founding members I also do not see that as being an issue, I am down and I am use the rest our too.

Awesome. Thank you so much, this is going to help a TON with my production. I might arrive early and do a couple interviews then.

Friggin' psyched for this. I've got L4D (sucked not having it at the April LPE) and I'm getting BF2 this week... any other recommendations specifically for the LAN?

orange box for TF2

Dear Webmaster.

I went to sign up an have a problem. Im in Salt Lake City Utah, and my state is not among the choices. Apparently WNYG is not friendly to gamers outside NY, PA, or OH. For the time being i chose OH because thats logically the closest to my actual location.

Admins, Please address in a timely manner.

Thanks.

:vio37: