WNY Gamers Club - Feburary LAN Event 2/21/09

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need an RTS something we can get everyone to play. Anyone down for some WiC?

I'm game for that!! :harhar:

kewl, it is 16 player so we should be about to get everyone who what's to play in with out issue. I got the patch for it on my system so don't worry about that, we can all patch when there to make surre we are all on the same version and rev. :)

how about some Red Alert 3?

Can we all get in on the same server at once? I was thinking of WiC as it supports 16 players, is rather easy for ppl to pick up on, is old enuff to run on most ppls systems (while still looking good) and the last patch was released sometime ago (v1.009) so less issues with ppl all running differant version.

...You get a new car or a ride yet?

On another note, I am still down to play L4D or TF2! :)

how about some Red Alert 3?

Can we all get in on the same server at once? I was thinking of WiC as it supports 16 players, is rather easy for ppl to pick up on, is old enuff to run on most ppls systems (while still looking good) and the last patch was released sometime ago (v1.009) so less issues with ppl all running differant version.

...You get a new car or a ride yet?

On another note, I am still down to play L4D or TF2! :dunno:

no car and probably wont be pretty much ever, im so screwed credit wise and debt wise i cant get loans for anything without payments putting me on the streets lol and no ride as of yet so i don't know if ill be able to make it :) :harhar:

I would definately like to try RA3. I have WiC but never played it. As an oddball oldie I just reinstalled Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries. I found a special Mektek upgrade pack that adds 29 new mechs a plethora of weapons and maps. Then I found a high defination patch that cleans up tons of the graphics and huds and adds a load of new sounds. All in all its total awesomeness. I would love to give that a try. Its an older game, and Ive installed it on 32 and 64 bit systems here so everything looks solid.

Some of the best fun of it is picking and spec'ing out your mechs. And the combat is of couse a riot. You can shoot out legs, shoot off arms and weapons, or just blast em till they drop. I used to think you needed a joystick for it but I was playing with mouse & kb instead and it plays smooth and easy. You can drop in and out of matches just like FPS's too so its flexible.

Aside from that Im always game for CoD4. Though I havent played since the last LAN.

Good times, L4D was in full effect along with Burnout Paridise City. 1 good round of WiC or maybe 2, I was so close to settting off a Nuke. :) Also this RA3 was played before I got there. not sure. but always good times.

Thanks Tec for putting up with us again this month. :harhar:

Yup, everything PurSuiT said. +1

Yeah, and after all those rounds, it's clear that U have "Friends" who have painted target signs on you!!

Muhahahahaha!!!

I'm looking forward to our next round of L4D Lapres, they were quite entertaining.

-- Nem