CyberJocks For Sale

Buckett

(12) Custom Gaming Athlon64 5200 dual-core, 4GB, 320GB, nVidia 8800gt; (24) Custom Gaming Athlon XP2500, 1GB, nVidia 7600, w/ game software; (41) Custom PC, Athlon XP2100, 768MB, nVidia 6600/6800, w/ game software

Sweet, I've had these computers on my floor in the basement for a couple years...I will sell them to you as well :guns14:

Guy that was doing the auction knew suckers when he saw them, he railed all of them. Probably the best deals were the box of sexbox games, the benches, some of the office stuff. That about all we hung around for. There was the guy that bought 21 of the XP2100 pcs for $65 a piece, that was pretty good.

Yeah, after the fee and taxes most ppl were only saving $20 over buying it brand new. It was a joke. :guns14:

Dragon

Yea, I bolted after the first "high-end" system sold for nearly $300....

Those actually went for $600 something. I was staning next to the lady that bought like 5-6 of them and didn't realize it and said she got hosed. She didn't hear me though :P . B)

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...