Warhammer Online Guild Night Thurs 9pm est

DaPoets

Thursday 10/30 @ 9pm est we will be killing everything we see with extreme prejudice.

If you have been wanting to get Warhammer Online, this would be the night to try it out with the guild. If you have it and just have not had time to get in game, this is the night to get your hands bloody.

We have grown by 15 members in just 4 days and they are all thirsty for blood.

Exceed

Ulthuan Server

Destruction side.

Send me a tell in game for the guild invite:

Poet = Magus - main

DaPoets = Disciple of Khaine - alt

DaPoetes = Zealot - alt

Actually it's much better than EQ or WoW. Think of it as CoD4 where you get in, kill as many people as you can, and get out. Yes there are PVE elements to it where is turning out to be a lot of fun but for the most part, it's war baby. laying seige to a keep (castle) or territories it a heck of a lot of fun, and it's a well balanced game. Many in the guild get in for an hour,or even 30 minutes to get their hands bloody and then move on. Some play for 4 hour stretches at a time 1 or 2 days a week.

All MMO's are $15 a month which is a steal since they are always adding new content, world events, new character classes, etc... Every game out there is like $50 and I would rather spend $15 a month on one game that is worth the money than $50 on other games and only play them for about a week. Thus is the reason I don't play single player games. Waste of money since there will never be anything new to the game and once you beat it, what's the point of playing it. I never played the single player part of all the command and conqures (except the 1st dos based one), Battle Fields, or CoD's. waste of time for me.

War is where it's at. Lots of fun, plenty of great people on Ventrillo, and it's not a crack head game like EQ or WoW, especially since there is ZERO grinding in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Guild 1st!!!!

We hit Guild Rank 15, thus our Banner is now visible on all of our cloaks.

Last night was Guild Night Thursdays and we did some amazing stuff. We broke into 2 groups, one for Tier 2 and another for Tier 3 and the Tier 3 group took 6 keeps for the night and claimed the 1st one for the guild!! The Tier 2 group took a keep as well and handed order their butts on a platter in scenarios!

7 keeps, and 1 claimed all in one night!! and patch 1.05 hasn't even dropped yet!

Lots of purple and gold bags last night too!

Aditionally we have finalized our alliance and are now part of a 3 guild alliance called "Shadow Dynasty"

Shadow Dynasty consists of Exceed, TAC, and Hand of Death.

A bit of history of the name, Shadow Dynasty was the 1st guild name of Exceed 6 years ago. TAC and Hand of Death have similar cultures to us, size, ranking, and numbers in the Tiers we are in. This will prove to be a great alliance and you can talk to those in the aliance by typing "/a what up!!"

That is all

I'm always on after work... Just add "Poets" to your friends list and send me a tell when you see me online. Last night we had a great event and we were on from 6pm till like 2am.

Guild Night Thursdays is tonight and I'll be on for most of it.

Can't friend someone when they're offline....and it seems that we're never online at the same time....

Are you still on the same server, or did you guys transfer? I can never seem to find anyone...

Edited by Buckett

Wow is windows 3.1 compared to WAR hahahahahaha and WoW is nothing but cartoon crap graphics to begin with.

I'm on most times, just keep looking for me.

...and Vista kicks XPs ass! You are starting to sound like a crack addicted as those screen shots do look like WoW! :P hahah