Vroom! Was that an Obama billboard?

PurSuiT

Vroom! Was that an Obama billboard?

207484-2.jpg

Obama's mug can now be seen in nine different EA games connected to the internet, including Madden NFL 09 and Burnout Paradise, in an effort to appeal to the hard-to-reach 18 to 34 year-old male demographic.

"What we're trying to do is offer ads in games where we're simulating a real-world environment, so our racing games, our sports games lend themselves to that," EA spokeswoman Holly Rockwood told the AP on Tuesday. "That's very appealing to our advertisers."

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/1014...ul.html?hpg1=bn

so you want to give a hockey mom the keys to the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal since McCain isn't going to live much longer...

Well ParoxysM is "Joe Six Pack" and he does side with the "Mavericks", as he see himself as one most of the time! :P I still can not believe that conviction did not stick, everyone knows he did it. Did someone say hockey mom? B)

Yeah she isn't my style... I like hotter women w/ better bodies... Have you seen my girlfriend/fiance'? ;-)

Fox News of all stations said that Obama won the last debate which I'm sure was very hard for them to do. European media is now also ripping Palin to shreads, calling her a joke and not fit to be a world leader. This of course embarses the rest of the country since she is possibly the future vp of our country... what does that say about America? that we have a shortage of qualified people and have to now resort to beauty queens w/ 5 kids to lead our country...