FlatOut Ultimate Carnage

ok, I just pre-ordered and WTF I should have read this first....

"Note: Multiplayer is not available in all countries, please visit www.gamesforwindows.com/live/countries for details. There is no LAN ( Local Area Network ) Function provided within this game. Flatout Ultimate Carnage is an online multiplayer game that utilizes the Games For Windows Live option provided by Microsoft."

"Note: Steering Wheels are not supported with Flatout Ultimate Carnage. Keyboard and controller support only."

No LAN and No wheel's so almost a waste!?!?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
ok, I just pre-ordered and WTF I should have read this first....

"Note: Multiplayer is not available in all countries, please visit www.gamesforwindows.com/live/countries for details. There is no LAN ( Local Area Network ) Function provided within this game. Flatout Ultimate Carnage is an online multiplayer game that utilizes the Games For Windows Live option provided by Microsoft."

"Note: Steering Wheels are not supported with Flatout Ultimate Carnage. Keyboard and controller support only."

No LAN and No wheel's so almost a waste!?!?!?!?

woah, really? wtf.... glad that I did not get it then! i'll stick with FO2

GRAW (ghost recon: advanced warfighter) is like that too, but they use some unholy hacked version of gamespy. Even if you already have an account (i.e. BF2, etc...) you have to create an account through the game in order to use it in the game....