OverClock'in guide

B.Ob.

That formula is incorrect for the settings I input. I should only have 2700+ according to it, but it posts @ 3000+

Agreed, the rating part is b0rked!! But what can you expect from Germans... All the good peeps are at Porsche or Mercedes... B)

That chart says mine is 11 * 166 = 1826 (2200+). I have had a Retail Barton 2500+ over a year, got it for $92. I go into my bios and leave everything auto detect on the CPU and get 3 options (user defined) (2500+) and (3200+). I select 3200+ (2.2Ghz) and it works fine with no over-volting. If I do over-volt I can run 11.5 * 202 = 2323 and my heat goes up minimally, but it still runs fine. I can push it past that but results very depending on the application I am running. Going to be getting a 2400+ Mobile soon to replace the 1700+ in my server. Might be going into the main system if it out performs the Barton.

Nem are you just married to cover up the fact that you like talking about naked dudes and your own a$$? Sick bastards!

Pursuit, far be it from me to point out the "obvious" BUT you are the one who started this whole "a$$" thing to begin with. If anything, WE should be worried about your "fleshly" desires, especially when @ a lan party mostly populated by guys.

I feel sorry for ParoxysM since that poor guy has to work w/ U. At least he has the benefit of being @ the other end of the room from you :D

-- Nem :D