August LAN Party

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait until you see his case, you might need to be wearing a diaper or something might be running down your leg from the fear.

Yeah, wait till you see the reinforcements I had to make to the floor too!

Tecboy,

What's the head-count you have for your Bash?! I have some more peeps who are thinking of coming if you have room.

-- Nem

Wait until you see his case, you might need to be wearing a diaper or something might be running down your leg from the fear.

Yeah, wait till you see the reinforcements I had to make to the floor too!

I'm having trouble finding my COD4 install codes... I'm wondering if I left them at Bob's as that is the last time I installed it.... I have it as a virtual drive on my system but I need those codes to get it installed... I may be out of luck. Games I do have are:

BF2

Armed Combat (Free and fun so try to get it)

What other games would be played?

I think I have like 9 confirmed - room for 13-14 max

so far - pursuit, nem, mikey, bryan, nate & 2 more of his posse, dap, cyber, me! anyone I forgot? :(

Tecboy,

What's the head-count you have for your Bash?! I have some more peeps who are thinking of coming if you have room.

-- Nem

I'm having trouble finding my COD4 install codes... I'm wondering if I left them at Bob's as that is the last time I installed it.... I have it as a virtual drive on my system but I need those codes to get it installed... I may be out of luck. Games I do have are:

BF2

Games wise I'm thinking maybe UT3, TF2 (you guys have to see the massive lan map!!! ask henry... way too funny!), Grid, combat arms, whatever else we dig up...

BF2

Games wise I'm thinking maybe UT3, TF2 (you guys have to see the massive lan map!!! ask henry... way too funny!), Grid, combat arms, whatever else we dig up...

Forgot you atleast got to play that, goodtimes. Would have also had to be there to see the event area, as the map matched the parking lot and hall pretty well, even with the chairs from the chair race (instant death, "WTF, f*** those f***ing chairs"). I hope they work on the map some more for next year, add some tents and trailers in the back parking lot. :(

My_Posse = My_posse --

Brother had something just come up :(.

1 space for another person.

So games so far are

Armed Combat.

Grid.

TF2.

COD4

BF2

Any takers on the following?

UT3?

CRYSIS?

UT 99 Classic?

UT2k4?

Installed Combat Arms, that was a waste of my time. It is not a bad game if you do not already own Counter Strike 1.6, Fear is a much better free game.

I will still play it at the LAN, just not somthing I would get into out side of a LAN.

hmm I like combat arms a lot more than FEAR... Combat Arms is great for clan matches too and isn't a blood spawn camping fest like Fear is. The capture the flag maps are great in Combat Arms.

I never played Counter Strike.

(*** Awww Snap!! 500th Post!! WNYG Club 500 Extreme Gamer baby!!)

Edited by DaPoets