Warhammer Online

Games Day Baltimore (June 14, 2008) and Games Day Toronto (June 21, 2008) are quickly aporoaching and we have some exciting news for fans of WAR. Simply stop by our booth at either Games Day Baltimore or Toronto to play Warhammer Online, and you will receive an invitation to the Closed Beta and an exclusive in-game item - the Skaven Skin Cloak!*

For more information about Games Day Baltimore and to purchase tickets click here. For more information about Games Day Toronto and to purchase tickets click here. If you are unable to make it to these events, never fear! We’ll see you in Chicago and LA with more beta invites and Skaven Skin Cloaks to give away.

*One set of codes per player. Entrance into the Closed Beta is not guaranteed. You must be 18 years or older to enter the beta, and cannot be employed in the video game industry. Timing of beta invitation is dependent on computer system specs and other factors. See full disclaimer at the end of the newsletter.

--------

I'm going to the Toronto event if anyone wants to meet up there.

I gave up on WAR after they pushed off the release for a forth time...I loved Dark Age of Camelot, which is why I was so excited about WAR (Mythic is a GREAT company, and they know how to make PvP fun!), but I've lost my faith... :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Preview Weekend taking place this Friday, August 22nd thru Monday, August 25th. Join thousands of your fellow players and experience the Age of Reckoning for the first time as you adventure through two tiers of content across three campaigns.

This is an invite-only event, so don't delay in preparing for WAR and be one of the first to engage in the thrill and glory of RvR combat before the rest of the world!

Below are instructions on how and where to download the game:

Closed Beta Participants

- If you are currently in the WAR closed beta, you will automatically be granted access to the Preview Weekend. Simply continue to patch your client and you'll be ready to play.

Pre-Order Customers

- Download the open beta client from Fileplanet.com (http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/who_key_auth.aspx). You will be required to create a free FilePlanet account and input your open beta pre-order code to access the file.

- In addition we also provide the client via bit torrent as an alternative means to download. You will find the link to the Torrent file here: http://torrent2.eamythic.com/WarBeta.torrent

Welcome to WAR. See you on the battlefield…WAAAGH!!!