WNY Gamers Club - June LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

Saturday June 14th, 2008

starting at 2pm

Just like to invite the first 10-12 people to a small LAN event at my house! Let us know if you are comming to guarantee you a spot! There will be the usual chips, pop and food. PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks.

Henry asked if I'd be interested in hosting one and I said 'why not'. Who knows, maybe it might become a regular place along with Bob's and Henry's!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Google Map Directions I'm really close to where the gunman had his standoff on the I190!!!

Please also mention what game(s) you might want to play!!

:P

-----------------------------------------

This space for rent.

Thanks for posting it up, I got to work that Sunday the 15th at like 7am (reason I did not want to have it here). I should be stopping over though for a bit. :P Any games are good with me. I will get the tables and a switch over too you soon.

AWESOME Tecboy!!! I should be there.

TF2, CoD4 and CoH:OF

I'll just be finishing 2 weeks of intensive Tai Chi training at the Taoist temple up in middle of no where canada on the 13th... I don't think I'll be brining my computer to play but I'll probably stop on by since I haven't seen you guys in forever.

I'll just be finishing 2 weeks of intensive Tai Chi training at the Taoist temple up in middle of no where canada on the 13th... I don't think I'll be brining my computer to play but I'll probably stop on by since I haven't seen you guys in forever.

Cool, I will have some Tai Chi questions for ya!!!

Excellent then, sounds like a blast!

Henry, I'll need 4 tables, 6 chairs, some lan cables, and the switch then we should be in business!

I look forward to seeing you all soon! :P

------------------------

This space for rent.

I don't know what's scarier... Tecboy hosting a lan party OR Pursuit!!!!!! :P

I plan on being there, along with MindBlender.

B.Ob., it will be good to see you out in Public again, or whatever U call Tecboys place.

DaPoets, U R supposed to be showing up WITH your pc, not just yourself. How else can U show off this new Conan game U keep talking about!! :)

-- Nem

DaPoets, U R supposed to be showing up WITH your pc, not just yourself. How else can U show off this new Conan game U keep talking about!! :P

-- Nem

yes yes yes, perhaps I'll see what I can do, but I just don't want to lug everything over there when I know I'm not going to have much more than an hour to be there since I would have been out of town for 2 weeks... Gotta see the lady, the parents, cut the lawn, etc....

I love the location since I live off Vulcan and me kids regularly go to the TeBeCe :toot:

thats awesome...i work at the TeBeCe, I'm the computer room guy there on riverdale and I will be at this lan definitely because I also live off of Vulcan

I'd be interested in playing COD4 and Crysis and TF2 also i will be bringing my Xbox 360

I'll have to remember to actually bring my monitor to this lan, i was so mad i left mine at home last lan lol

Edited by darkviper039