World of Warcraft

DaPoets

Some how some way I resubed my WoW... It only took hours of installing, creating a new disc 4 (as I think I used it as a frisby), patching, burning crusade discs, blah blah blah...ui set up and the like.... It was nice to fly around on my netherdrakes nad my epic bird form (druid)... Plus my old guildies are coming back to WoW as we are preparing to get organized as Warhammer Online is in the pipeline.

• 4 weeks later...

My group is on a PVP server called Burning Blade for those that play WoW. We have a Kara run scheduled for this Sunday at 5pm to clear the entire place. It's basicly to get badges. www.exceedgamers.org is our website to learn more. This is the same group that will also be diving into Age of Conan. We use Ventrillo as well for every game we play.

Edited by DaPoets

• 3 weeks later...

I've moved on to Eve-Online. Less locked into the company provided content. More professions to work with. Not as interesting if you are only in PVE misson running and level grinding. As this game doesn't have character levels, you can't grind for it.

My group is on a PVP server called Burning Blade for those that play WoW. We have a Kara run scheduled for this Sunday at 5pm to clear the entire place. It's basicly to get badges. www.exceedgamers.org is our website to learn more. This is the same group that will also be diving into Age of Conan. We use Ventrillo as well for every game we play.
Edited by irons