TF2 Wednesday Night?

PurSuiT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game!! There was a TF2 update today (Tuesday), so open Steam and let the updates flow in!!!

Hmm I don't get home from Tai Chi until about 9pm Monday - Thursday.

I had a soccer game last night too (scored 3 goals YaY me!) after class so I didn't get home till 10pm. Busy times... work till 5pm... tai chi at 6ish pm, and March I start teaching my own Tai Chi class most likely on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm.

I guess I have weekends :-/

Edited by DaPoets

ha!

I have been so busy with work (5 days a week), Taoist Tai Chi (5 times a week), and Soccer (2 games a week now) that I only just now reinstalled my winxp 64 on Wednesday night. It's been down for nearly a week and so I have been using my 800mhz spare to just email and little stuff. I dread having to reinstall all my other stuff so I think I'm going to keep it simple. Office2007 enterprise, and only applications that come up that I apparently need or games that I want to play at that moment. I figure that will keep my computer finely tuned and not bogged down by misc crap.

sex > TF2 (at least most of the time)

:)

This weeks TF2 fest was pretty good... went from about 7:30pm to 1:00am... with 4 or 5 of us...

Yep, was a good time!!!