TF2 V-Day Update

B.Ob.

Team Fortress 2 Valentine's Day Update

"Tomorrow (2/14) at 11 am PST all PC versions of Team Fortress 2, the class-based multiplayer action game named PC Game of the Year by Gamespy.com, will receive its largest update since the product was first made available on October 10, 2007, as part of Valve's best-selling Orange Box compilation.

The free update includes global optimizations for networking, graphics, and player statistics, plus improvements to Source TV for tournament viewing.

In addition, three of the currently available maps (Dustbowl, Granary, CTF_Well) have been iterated for enhanced performance and gameplay.

The release is headlined by the introduction of "Badlands," a new map that pushes control-point gameplay onto vertical landscapes.

Available free to all Team Fortress 2 PC gamers around the world automatically via Steam, there are too many features and improvements included in this update to list here. To view the full release notes and/or find out more about Team Fortress 2, please visit www.steamgames.com."

Actually, all the updates are here

I'm downloading this for sure tonight!!

Like you have a choice when you start Steam... :o

Added flamethrower "sizzle" sound when the Pyro is hitting a target.

I like how they added FREE in every other sentence like we should pay for their mistakes.

Blame that on Robert "Apache" Howarth as he was the person who did the write up. I do not see FREE all over Valves site.

Added flamethrower "sizzle" sound when the Pyro is hitting a target.

I like how they added FREE in every other sentence like we should pay for their mistakes.

Blame that on Robert "Apache" Howarth as he was the person who did the write up. I do not see FREE all over Valves site.

Sorry about that... I thought it looked odd. Apache can be a douche sometimes....

Yeah, I purchased it, but made the mistake of launching COD 4 first...then played until my hand cramped up last night.

My first map with the freshly installed COD 4 I spawned and died 9 times in less than 20 seconds, lol.