Pirates of the Burning Seas

Anyone playing the stress test of this? My clan has some people into it and they like it. Seems like an interesting concept for an MMO. My clan was born out of MMOFPSRPG which we call Planet Side and have been running w/ each other since, but we are somewhat blowing in the wind untill we find the next MMOFPSRPG that is worthy.

no as in, can their servers handle the load of an MMO. They had the beta already and it closed. then they had a stress test that didn't do so well, so they upgraded their servers and widened their bandwidth a bit and so this is the stress test to reflect these upgrades. I think after this stress test they will have another closed beta.

Ah, ok. Hmmm, network bandwidth you would think they could come up with a fair approximation knowing how much bandwidth each person uses. They probably need more client-side prediction to account for packet loss. I hope at least they are using UDP and not TCP!!!