GeForce 8800GT

B.Ob.

Glad they bothered to introduce this card, its still out of stock on newegg.... See link 2 posts up!

Ok Bob I couldn't let you talk to yourself anymore, it's not healthy :-)

I think my next upgrade will be an attempt to be compatible w/ the crossfireX... having 3 or 4 videocards would be just so overkill, but hey... more is more!

Has he done the chest trick for you yet? It will explain everything. :)

PurSuiT just speaks of my inverted breast bone..... He's just jealous, cause he can't smuggle beer in it!! :)

Ok Bob I couldn't let you talk to yourself anymore, it's not healthy :-)

I think my next upgrade will be an attempt to be compatible w/ the crossfireX... having 3 or 4 videocards would be just so overkill, but hey... more is more!

Hehe, thanks!!

If I can swing a new system come income tax time. I might be leaning the same way. Although I doubt I'd get more than 2 video cards. One thing with 3 or 4 cards, it really takes a lot of power and kills your air circulation in the case. Three would be max (since need dual slot cooler) if they blow air out of the case (since ATX maxes out at 7 usable slots) and having 4 would mean single slot cooling and ALL that heat stays in the case. I think CoolerMaster makes a case with four 120mm fans on the side, which might be necessary if you're gotta stuff 4 video cards in a case!!

I would probably do liquid cooling on the cards to be honest because that is just a lot of potential heat. I think a dual fan radiator added to an average liquid cooling system could do a great job cooling 3 cards plus a 45nm quad core.

Edited by DaPoets

• 2 weeks later...