DirectX 9c November 2007 Update

Download

Was released yesterday and no release notes yet as they are normally on the SDK package, which has not been published yet..

Only thing I found was on the August 2007 release notes

"The November 2007 release of the DirectX SDK will contain an updated version of dxguid.lib that only includes the following components and associated classes: DirectXFile, DirectDraw, DirectInput, DirectSound, DxDiagProvider, XACT, D3D10, D3DX9, D3DX10, DXGI, D3D9, and D3DX9Ex."

Yeah, Dragon was mentioning that last nite, and there were 2 other updates during the summer! You'd think they be working on dx9/10 for Vista.... :D

• 4 weeks later...
dx10 jumped right on when i installed the new cards, adn watched the slide show of crysis on very high across the board... crossfire equiptment should be in soon....

Yeah, Crysis beats ups even the top end video cards on High!! Don't think I've seen ANY single video card that pulls off 60+ fps at high settings!

Have you tried enabling CrossFire without the CF bridges yet? As I recall, it should work, just not with the same performance as with the CF bridges installed.

dx10 jumped right on when i installed the new cards, adn watched the slide show of crysis on very high across the board... crossfire equiptment should be in soon....

Yeah, Crysis beats ups even the top end video cards on High!! Don't think I've seen ANY single video card that pulls off 60+ fps at high settings!

Have you tried enabling CrossFire without the CF bridges yet? As I recall, it should work, just not with the same performance as with the CF bridges installed.

Without the bridges it cuts each PCIex down to 8x and uses the other 8x as an internal bridge, the external bridges are 12x and keeps you cards slots @ 16x... so no advantage of not using the bridges.