January's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

Bad news, I'll be in Orlando that weekend.... oh wait... Good news lol, now where are my shorts and t-shirts... ;-)

First Bob is out and now you. Bob's excuse is better as he has a doctors note bobc

oh well the show must go on... ...since we will be short handed for setup and one looking to show up early and help set up is more the welcome.

Thanks in advance. Games of the day are looking like CoD 4 and CoH right now. Will get the official poll tally this week. Please post any other games that you would be interested in.

Thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games of the day are looking like CoD 4 and CoH right now. Will get the official poll tally this week. Please post any other games that you would be interested in.

I am coming just for TF2. Maybe some serious sam 2 (dont have will need to borrow) or CS:S.

I sold my WOW acct long ago, and dont play RTS (no macro).

I got quake 4 as well.

Hope I'm not bored.

0_o

Steps for me to become a l33t LAN gamer:

1. Purchase the new games

2. Free up 50GB disk space

3. Defrag

4. Install new games

5. Download patches (what version we on?)

6. Defrag

7. Launch the game at least once before the LAN

Bad news, I'll be in Orlando that weekend.... oh wait... Good news lol, now where are my shorts and t-shirts... ;-)

First Bob is out and now you. Bob's excuse is better as he has a doctors note :P

oh well the show must go on... ...since we will be short handed for setup and one looking to show up early and help set up is more the welcome.

Thanks in advance. Games of the day are looking like CoD 4 and CoH right now. Will get the official poll tally this week. Please post any other games that you would be interested in.

Thanks

:construction:

WHAT TIME?

I WANNA HELP

Mike, we'll more than likely be there no later than 11am to begin setup. Dan & I will be @ Bob's to start grabbing his equipment @ 10am if U want to meet us there then, if not, we'll see U @ the VFW. U have my cell #, use it to reach me if U want to know where we are.

Thanx for your offer of help, it's more than welcome.

-- Nem

First Bob is out and now you. Bob's excuse is better as he has a doctors note :construction:

Thanks

I'd like to help too!!! I'll see if I can get to Bob's @ around 10am

As far as games go how bout we try some Multi-theft auto if there's time? here are some links

http://www.mtasa.com/ < Better netcode, online race mode is fun

http://www.sa-mp.com/ < Free roam on foot, more fun.

for something different! along with the usual staples of gaming goodness...