Quake Wars Demo

Quake Wars Demo is out!!! 720Mb demo

3dDownloads.com

WorthPlaying.com

GamersHell.com

"The demo also features ETQW's bots, so you can explore the map and gameplay in single-player mode with computer-controlled opponents

Activision has released a playble demo of Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, allowing you to try out this game developed by Splash Damage due to be available in retail outlets in Europe and Australia on September 28, 2007 and on North American store shelves beginning October 2, 2007. The demo includes the final version of Valley, one of the larger battlegrounds in the game. Set in Yosemite, California, Valley has the Global Defense Force on the attack, as they attempt to foil a Strogg contamination plot centering on a water treatment facility. Valley features a great blend of close quarters infantry action, vehicle battles and aircraft dogfights, and the varied terrain combining mountains, waterways, tunnels and industrial structures allows for many different playing styles. To top it all off, there's a multitude of optional side missions and plenty of opportunities to try out the various defense turrets, artillery and radar deployables."

ATI Radeon™ series: Hotfix for Quake Wars Enemy Territory Demo to improve performance

Just an FYI, I was already running the 7.8 Cats, but QuakeWars errored upon load, so I went straight to the Hotfix above and loaded those and it runs properly now!!!

Also, I put up a WNYGamersClub.com demo server!!

Hopefully there will be an update to xfire shortly....

Couldn't believe last nite there were nearly 1,000 servers up for Quake Wars Demo..... I imagine they will start to fill up a bit this weekend.