Halo 3, Alan Wake, Vista....etc.

Cutting Through The Spin: The Shane Kim Interview

GI: We know where ‘07 is—when someone comes into the store in September, they should be ready for Halo. Are we looking at an ‘08 with the Alan Wakes, the Too Humans, the Fable 2s?

Kim: Let me put it this way: We haven’t announced any release dates for anything beyond 2007. But we wouldn’t be talking about those things if they were really distant in the future. I wouldn’t mention those in my part of the keynote. We wouldn’t be showing things like Halo Wars or Fable 2 behind closed doors. With Alan Wake and Too Human, we’re just going to make sure that they’re really ready when we show them again. But we wouldn’t be talking about them if they were—let me put it this way—way out in the future. There are plenty of those types of things to talk about later on, too. We’re not showing anything from the Halo project that we’re doing with Peter Jackson and Bungie, but I’m talking about it—it’s not going to be way out there, either.