April's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok planning on comming with one guest for the lan ill bring a sledge to make that door bigger B) cant wait to meet you all a frag a few in teh process

Cool beans!! Looking forward to having ya here!!!

Speaking of, I gotta send out reminders....

ok planning on comming with one guest for the lan ill bring a sledge to make that door bigger  B) cant wait to meet you all a frag a few in teh process

Glad to see that U are coming Conan. Don't worry about the sledgehammer, I'll just use Major_Chaos as the doorway "enlarger". His head is THICK enough were he wouldn't even notice the splinters sticking out of it!! B)

-- Nem

LAN party senses... T I N G L I N G !!!!!
You sure that's just not old age?

I wonder if the Old Man himself will be there. Of course I'm referring to Wargasm.

Yeah, I haven't seen him around much, or am I just no looking hard enough? B)

Dragon

Since I've missed the last few due to vacation and other grown up responsibility type stuff, I'll be sure to make this one although I'll be a little late since I have to look at like 14 houses this Saturday beforehand. I haven't played any games since the last party I attended (which was too damn long ago), so I look forward to seeing the new stuff that's out.

Guest Major_Chaos

*singing also* theres a million toys at toys - r- us that you can play with, from bikes to trains to VIDEO GAMES, it's the biggest toy store there is GEE WIZ..............................

And to keep up w/ this whole "kids" kick....

"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug & a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to"

Sorry gang, I just couldn't resist :P

-- Nem :lol:

"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug & a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to"

Are you trying to say YOU are the real Barney?!! :lol: