Trackmania Nations (Free, Online and Racing?)

PurSuiT

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Most of my crew here in Erie play it. The game is a blast! A couple of us are even making some custom track sets for DFL1. Anyways, it reminds me of all of the things that I wanted to do with Hot Wheel Cars & Tracks but couldn't. Games a blast and free, so DL and try, nuthin to loose.....cept hours online playing...lol.

Well, IF I manage to make it out to LPE XI, I will prob have a server open with my custom maps on it. Word of caution though, even experienced players say my tracks are difficult. Heck, one of mine has a 4-6 min run time...lol.

Well after playing last night for hours, I realize that some tracks can be easy yet still hard, some are HARD, yet finishable, and some you just can't finish because they are not only hard and require a bit of luck, but the physics just don't add up when trying certain jumps based on the ammount of speed required. Also some tracks are just dumb and we ended up voting to go to the next track because it would be some BS track that throws cars all over the place and nobody can land right to continue let alone know which direction to go.

An odd thing though, why would hitting the breaks in mid air slow the car down... but what ever, 80% of the tracks we did were fun as hell and didn't make us want to puke. The 1st track we did made us all want to play World of Warcraft and sit in one spot for 30 minutes waiting for people to show up for a raid lol... it was so fast, loopy, and dizzying we were getting motion sickness haha

some tracks can be easy yet still hard, some are HARD, yet finishable, and some you just can't finish because they are not only hard and require a bit of luck.

Na, all of mine just require driving/flying skills. It's impossible to finish mine by going full speed the whole way as I make sure that brakes are needed in places (ground and occassionally air.) I like technical tracks that make sense.