C&C3:TW Demo

B.Ob.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bought and Installed the retail version last night. (I'm a big fan of the C&C series.)

Soooo fun. Reminds me a lot of the initial one.

Anyone for a skirmish at the LAN coming up?

I still need to pick it up, but I'm game!! :(

Yes, it sooo reminds me of the first game, I love it.

It is a little hard to change gears after playing Company of Heroes for so long though. :)

Dragon

WOW, Dragon is actually trying out another RTS game other than Company of Heroes?! That's it, this can only mean one thing... Hell must have frozen over!! Next thing U know he's going to be abducted by Aliens & get that "probing" that he's always wanted!!! :(

-- Nem

Yes, it sooo reminds me of the first game, I love it.

It is a little hard to change gears after playing Company of Heroes for so long though. B)

Dragon

WOW, Dragon is actually trying out another RTS game other than Company of Heroes?! That's it, this can only mean one thing... Hell must have frozen over!! Next thing U know he's going to be abducted by Aliens & get that "probing" that he's always wanted!!! :(

-- Nem

Whatch ya talkin' about Willis? I play plenty of rts games, CoH has just been the only really good one in awhile. I seem to have given up on Bfme2 even though I finally got it working on my gaming pc, probably too little to late. I've always played CnC aside from Generals :) . Played a lot of EE2 with a certain someone on these forums. TA when it was out but I still haven't sat down with Supreme Commander yet.

When your not looking, I do play more than just BF2. B)

Dragon

:) . Played a lot of EE2 with a certain someone on these forums.

:( I'm the B)