3dmark Scores

ParoxysM

Hmmm, the scores do jiggle a bit, but would not have expected a drop of 162.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an overclocker, so I'm sure there is much I could do to bump up that score a bit.

Nice, you just get a new machine?! :(

I'm not an overclocker, so I'm sure there is much I could do to bump up that score a bit.

Nice, you just get a new machine?! :(

Yup! :)

And I love it. (Can't wait to bust it out on the 14th for some frag'n fun.)

My Score

Here ya go Pursuit you punk ass bitch :-) It's higher now :lol:

I am also noticing I am not the only one who did not supply a link. I am looking at you Paroxysm :-)

:) :spacecraft: :spacecraft:

My link is there...you have to READ this thread to find it.

Where? You stated your score. I do not see a link. I thought you were banned anyways?

See Post #11 in this thread.

Nice score btw!

• 4 months later...

To prevent a runaway thread I'm dusting this one off.... w/ my current config the highest score I can get so far is 6059... I understand that the sapphire x1950pro 512meg PCIe isn't a top of the line card but it's up there... does 3dmark06 take into consideration crossfire? I will get a 2nd card soon....

Also w/ crossfire can you run two monitors at the same time like I am doing w/ just one x1950pro? I think someone answered this for me before but I was a bit confused on the answer...

I dropped my ram from 5-5-5-18 down to 4-4-4-12 and saw a bit of an increase while it's running at 333mhz/667 to keep it 1:1 since I am overclocking from 2.4ghz up to 3.2ghz right now. I haven't fully tested 3.2ghz but 3.1ghz is rock stable.

To prevent a runaway thread I'm dusting this one off.... w/ my current config the highest score I can get so far is 6059... I understand that the sapphire x1950pro 512meg PCIe isn't a top of the line card but it's up there... does 3dmark06 take into consideration crossfire? I will get a 2nd card soon....

Also w/ crossfire can you run two monitors at the same time like I am doing w/ just one x1950pro? I think someone answered this for me before but I was a bit confused on the answer...

3dmark will increase with 2 1950Pro's I had the 256Mb version and could break into the 8000's. with your CPU and the 512Mb version you should break just over a 9000s score maybe 10,000.

2nd answer is no. In CF and SLi you can only run one monitor, you could however when not using CF turn it off (it is only a chk mark) and have upto 4 monitors.