Total An... Supreme Commander

http://www.supremecommander.com/

i got the demo off gamespy and its basic but purdy and a touch better than dirt farming, even tho that is still there

got my feet wet in the skrimish mode and been trying to build up the tech tree and alot of the tools given are very pudy

remo has 1 full side of the 3, 1 skrmish map and not shure of the campain probally be hitting that tonight if im free

and for a newer game, it runs well on my medicore system :)

Supreme Commander Performance

"With all the visual enhancements enabled, Supreme Commander looks stunning, easily making one of the best looking RTS games of all time. However, as a result you can expect many computers to struggle playing this game with all the eye candy turned on. This can be quite disappointing for some because as good as the game play and fun factor is in Supreme Commander, having visual settings set at their maximum really does this game justice.

Therefore, before purchasing this game or even considering a hardware upgrade, it will be important to know first if your computer will run it, and second how good it will actually look while doing so. There is indeed a massive difference between low and high quality settings in Supreme Commander, suggesting older systems will still be able to run this title, which is always good news. However like I said, this game looks fantastic and playing it with low visual quality settings is almost criminal... a graphics card upgrade may be in order for some fanatics!"

The bomb ! This will be my RTS of choice for the forseeable future. This game should be just plain fantastic. Also the "demo" versions are available for download atm :rolleyes: If its as good as it looks ill grab up the retail. Anyone wants to start playing some of this online let me know :)

Edited by WarSpartan

noter to self.... up date stuff you say your going to update

so far in the main game in the demo version... you get objectives, compleat objective maps opens, compleat new objective, map opens up more, repete one map in the demp that had 5 parts

and so far for the AI, turtle in make spy planes and kill commander with superweapons... or sprawl with lots of arttilery ... what i got out of it so far B) but thats AI

• 4 weeks later...

MaximumPC gave this game a 10/kickass, so maybe I'll have to get it afterall.