Stupid BF2 badge/ribbon requirements

ParoxysM

I've been playing for the past 2 weeks off about every other evening, mainly focusing on getting badges/ribbons...Im upto a Staff Sergeant currently. It has become frustrating that I have not received some that have multiple requirements. I noticed that various stats sites will put a checkmark next to one of the fullfilled requirements, so you know you have that part and can work on getting the remainder. Well, what I didnt realize (until yesterday) is that you have to get some of them in a certain order...generally the opposite of the way listed on the page (bastards).

For example, to get the Legion of Merit ribbon you need:

IAR 50 teamscore points

200 global hours

Kill streak of 10

Death streak of 8

Well, if you get 50 teamscore points on the first map you play, it will not check it off as completed. IAR (in a round) scores must be completed last. This one is a bad example, 'cause I dont want to meet the death streak requirement :wub:

I should have the last 2 of the badges done by end of week (Avi/Helo). I dont fly and dont care to, this will be a wasted couple of maps to get these badges.

Another "glitch" I noticed is that when you are commander, it doesnt screenprint when you get secondary points for like repair. I had to completely repair my UAV and Artillery twice, then suddenly I got the repair badge...but it never listed my points. At maps' end I had 9 points. Sux that you dont get ANY points for unmanned vehicles, so everytime you get out to repair own your vehicle or one damaged at base, you get zippo.

you do get the global point for those repairs, well as long as you had used it, from what I have seen.

yeah, there are a few badges that I would have had, but I got screwed because I did not have the correct amount of playing time per kit...... Not cool, since I have tried and have not been able to get back to the kills per round! haha, just means that I need to work/try harder.

Another "glitch" I noticed is that when you are commander, it doesnt screenprint when you get secondary points for like repair. I had to completely repair my UAV and Artillery twice, then suddenly I got the repair badge...but it never listed my points. At maps' end I had 9 points. Sux that you dont get ANY points for unmanned vehicles, so everytime you get out to repair own your vehicle or one damaged at base, you get zippo.

You get repair points for the amount of TIME you spend repairing something, not by the object being repaired.