X1950Pro hits $169.99

PurSuiT

You notice that it also states PixelPipelines: 16(48 Pixel shader processor), that would make up the difference in memory speed if it is the true spec, take neweggs specs with a grain of salt. check the manucatures website for the model number (Model #: X19PR-ED-256M). You mentioned that newegg has the same HIS cards listed serveral times, yet I see different model numbers on all of them even if the cards have the same description.

You notice that it also states PixelPipelines: 16(48 Pixel shader processor), that would make up the difference in memory speed if it is the true spec, take neweggs specs with a grain of salt. check the manucatures website for the model number (Model #: X19PR-ED-256M). You mentioned that newegg has the same HIS cards listed serveral times, yet I see different model numbers on all of them even if the cards have the same description.

I know I wasn't reading that right I was at work. I don't like the HSF on the Jetway either. http://www.jetwaycomputer.com/spec/X19PR-ED-256_512M.pdf

Edited by Sacred

Interesting, even the pdf link above says 48 shaders, as the 1950Pro is supposed to only have 36. I thought 48 was just on the R580/x1900XT/XTX and 1950XTX series.

I don't like the HSF on the Jetway either.

Yeah most ppl want the type that blows out of the case, but with the sapphire I have my case and vid card temps are lower then with my x850XT. Also when I get another card I will not be wasting 4 slots. To each thier own though.

on a another note the Xpress 3200 Abit board I have, the on board sound sucks 100 times worse then any nForce chipset I have had (that be 3). This now forces me to buy a sound card. :blink:

Interesting, even the pdf link above says 48 shaders, as the 1950Pro is supposed to only have 36. I thought 48 was just on the R580/x1900XT/XTX and 1950XTX series.

This brings up the question if it is just a different chip like the XT that did not pass QA or will there be a possible soft mod for the 1950Pro's