UT2K4 - $39 shipped

Here's a news flash regarding this item from BestBuy...

In the sunday newspaper ( 3/14 ), the bestbuy ad NOW shows the UT2k4 Special Edition DVD w/ logitech headset for $29.99, yet for those of us who ordered it via their website it still shows as $39.99

Gotta love that crapola.

I'll be calling tomorrow to inquire about this & if they don't want to cooperate, I'll just cancel & go order it @ the store for $10 less.

-- Nem

Lot of potential discrepancies in that that.... They show BOTH UT2k4 packages, which I would doubt they would sell both for the same price. Also, they said it will be released Thursday, which everything else I've seen on the web suggests both BF:V and UT2k4 will be out tmrw. Of course, that might just be the small shops, EB and/or Babbages.

And, as always, read the fine print:

We reserve the right to screw up!

Oddly enough, when I go to BB's site to see the status of my order, I can't find any status at all.... Hmmmm.... B)

Lot of potential discrepancies in that that.... They show BOTH UT2k4 packages, which I would doubt they would sell both for the same price.

I went ahead & called BestBuy & they have now updated their pricing for this Item to show as $29.99 on their website to match what's in the paper. They also stated that when it ships, it'll reflect that price on the Invoice as well even though it still shows as $39.99 for those of us who ordered before 3/14.

So ALL is well again on the homefront, at least for now B)

-- Nem

Lot of potential discrepancies in that that.... They show BOTH UT2k4 packages, which I would doubt they would sell both for the same price.

I went ahead & called BestBuy & they have now updated their pricing for this Item to show as $29.99 on their website to match what's in the paper. They also stated that when it ships, it'll reflect that price on the Invoice as well even though it still shows as $39.99 for those of us who ordered before 3/14.

So ALL is well again on the homefront, at least for now B)

-- Nem

They canceled my first pre order... reordered last night total $32.46 minus $25 giftcard = $7.46 free shipped for The DVD SE edition. Can not beat that. now just need another giftcard to order BFV! :)

Guest Major_Chaos

so how does this being on dvd affect our ability to "share"? especially for those of us who do not have dvd players. ( and are broke$$$)

so how does this being on dvd affect our ability to "share"? especially for those of us who do not have dvd players. ( and are broke$$$)

Pick up the 6-CD vrs at BestBuy for $29, this week only.....

Hmmm, funny, they only had the 6CD vrs on Thursday.

my DVD SE Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 5 - 7 days.

Total: $32.46 :(

Here's how my order now reads...

1 item(s) shipped via GROUND on 03/22/04

Yeah Baby!!

-- Nem B)

So are ya gonna run xfire when you run the game, so we know your playin' ?! B)