UT2K4 - $39 shipped

Click the link

Special Edition includes a Logitech headset and hours of tutorials

Features 20 new maps, along with the original 2003 maps and official bonus pack maps

Experience the UnrealTV broadcast system which allows 100s of people to log on and watch famous combatants / rival clans duke it out

Travel in land, air and space vehicles, ranging from lightweight attack vehicles to mighty indestructible tanks

Engage new weapons, including mines, rocket-propelled grenades, stationary gun turrets and more

Minimum PC System Requirements

Processor Speed - 1GHz

Hard Drive Space - 5.5GB

Fortunately, DVD-rom drives, in general, are much cheaper now-a-days!! But the clock is ticking.....

Can't believe they STILL have this for $39.99 w/ free shipping, plus tax!!! That is/was suppose to be the price of the normal 6-CD edition, not this 2 DVD special edtion which is suppose to be $59.99.

Oh well, sucks to be them!! As long as I get it for the price I ordered it for.... :(

I'm still debating...Id have to get a DVD drive too :( or could spend the $35 and buy the non-sweet standard 6 cd version.

Well, with the DVD, you will get a 1 disc install convience, since the 2nd DVD is all tools for building stuff as well as video tutorials. And also the head-set thingy. Its not like you could replace your CD drive with a DVD to keep the cabling in your case the same. There would just be doing the plexi-mod again on the new drive, if you so desired. Plus you can watch the pr0n DVDs on your system.... :angry:

I'm still debating...Id have to get a DVD drive too  B) or could spend the $35 and buy the non-sweet standard 6 cd version.

Well, with the DVD, you will get a 1 disc install convience, since the 2nd DVD is all tools for building stuff as well as video tutorials. And also the head-set thingy. Its not like you could replace your CD drive with a DVD to keep the cabling in your case the same. There would just be doing the plexi-mod again on the new drive, if you so desired. Plus you can watch the pr0n DVDs on your system.... ;)

Too bad I dont own any pr0n...will have to obtain some at the LAN and burn with the DVDR I dont have either :(

Your "pron" needs can easily be taken care of by Dragon, he has a collection that he likes to "show-off" when @ lan parties. I'm SURE he'll be more than happy to hook U up.

Of course, there is always Wargasm, which I think could probably go toe to toe w/ Dragon & probably win in terms of a "hoarded" collection of pron. Everytime I see him, his "collection" has gotten bigger.

Either way, with these 2, your pron needs will be taken care of.

-- Nem B)

I just got this in my box - RE: Unreal Tournament 2004: DVD Special Edition-Windows

"The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it to you in the next 21 days."

As today, the 19th, was the initial day it was suppose to be available for shipping.... (or at least that was what it said in the previous email they sent me) :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this in my box: Subject: Don't let your Best Buy order get cancelled

Dear Robert:

The item listed below is still not yet available to be shipped. If we are unable to ship this order in 5 days, it will be canceled.

If you would like an extension on the backorder date or if you have any questions, call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

So I'm gonna call them tmrw just to make sure my order doesn't cancelled..... Ut2k4 is gold, but might/probably not ship within 5 days....