Playing titan quest, When?

irons

I've been playing TQ for a bit now. I have a lvl 33 spell breaker. I want to try some group play, but have had little success with the general public. When do you guys usually play?

Also, what level should you get to Typhoon. I made it to him @ lvl 32. He lays the [Edited by Samuel L. Jackson] smack down on me. Like 1-3 shot style.

We've only played together at the lans. Nem is probably lvl 500 by now and my char is at 28-29, but I'm on the last act so we'd be able to play together.

I was actually thinking, and you might want to do it too, is to run through the last act again to lvl up some more. I think the cap is 65 or something around there so we bother have room for improvement. :)

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
We've only played together at the lans. Nem is probably lvl 500 by now and my char is at 28-29, but I'm on the last act so we'd be able to play together.

I was actually thinking, and you might want to do it too, is to run through the last act again to lvl up some more. I think the cap is 65 or something around there so we bother have room for improvement. B)

Dragon

:) ... thanx Dragon, I appreciate your confidence in my ability to go above & beyond the limits set by TQ itself. I do have 1 or 2 char's @ lvl 65, which is currently the cap. I also have a char @ lvl 30, or close to it.

I'm all for playing some TQ @ the lan. I will also be playing some NWN2 as well. I'm currently playing as a Chaotic Neutral Elven Drow Warlock. Once I lvl him up enough, I plan on blasting LOTS of stuff!! Mindbender is playing as a Ranger. I'm thinking of starting a Paladin as well, but I'm focusing on my Warlock for now.

Sacred, I would highly recommend U get NeverWinter Nights 2, it's simply that good.

-- Nem

• 2 months later...
I know I'm way behind the bleeding-edge curve but does anyone still play this? I picked it up for xmas and have been playing some lan games w/ my buddy over Hamachi.

--Chris

P.S. 3x Monsters Mod is sick. :Busted:

Well, if U plan on showing up, I'll be more than happy to play some TQ w/ U as it's still a favorite of mine. MindBender & Mikey still play as well & I know a few more who like playing.

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...

Immortal Throne Director of Creative Management Interview

It was mentioned in the Designer Diary that the character cap will be raised to 75. Does this mean that players will be able to take characters created for and played in the original Titan Quest?

Michael: Absolutely. Our players have invested a great deal of time and energy into some of their characters, and we wanted them to be able to pick up where they left off, even if they had reached the original level cap. Not only will players have a new part of the Titan Quest world to explore, but we’ve worked to make sure that they can get rewarded in all sorts of ways for doing so.