August Frag Shack Monthly

Congratz!  Didn't know that you were getting married, PurSuiT!

Best of luck with everything.  I would stop out, but since optimism isn't first and foremost on my mind right now, I believe I would be very bad company...filed divorce paperwork against my wife Monday morning.....

That damn glass again, it is never full. My house closing got pushed another 3 weeks out (moron at the bank will not have a job soon), got shit canned 2 weeks ago and I am getting married Sept 30th. So the 1/2 empty shit, I have been there and done that. Think I got 2 strikes to your one, unless you count the bill for the wedding as one then that is 3, damn I am out. All I will be doing this weekend is filing my glass full (of cold beer), with no cares in the world until next week then I can get back to the real world. B)

I heard that I missed the LAN.... B)

Guess we'll have to play some FarCry in Sept...

B.Ob., right after I called you, people started to show up or call to say that they would be there shortly....Tried to call you back, but the phone just rang and rang....Warspartan said that you were going to go out with Brat, so I didn't want to bother you and change your plans again...sorry about that.....

B.Ob., right after I called you, people started to show up or call to say that they would be there shortly....Tried to call you back, but the phone just rang and rang....Warspartan said that you were going to go out with Brat, so I didn't want to bother you and change your plans again...sorry about that.....

Yeah, I was happy to see Brat's new shop, so it worked out. Just bummed in retrospect that I missed tha lan. Oh well... on to better thoughts...

Gigabit for All