Far Cry

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havn't loaded it yet, I'm waiting a couple more days til my 9800 Pro 128 gets here.... Lets just say FarCry is not as forgiving as UT....

Far Cry = teh suk

What, AI outsmarted you so you don't like it? B)

Dragon

I think someone doesn't like the fact that the Enemy AI is able to give him grief & dare I say... "out-smart" him from time to time?! I truly enjoy the game, it's a much needed change that really helps to keep one on their toes.

-- Nem

Major_Chaos have you tried just loading the level at the last save point before the carrier. The levels are big so there's lots of stuff being processed and ran that your not even seeing. It could just be taxing the hell out of your pc and it just gives up when you get to that point.

Do you get kicked back to your desktop or does the pc restart? Have you tried the patch too. B)

Dragon

Guest Major_Chaos

i tried reloading the level before, have not tried any patches. have tolook into that also. basically I have to ctrlaltdel it back to the desptop and there is a far cry critical error message.

I still can't get over the look of this game......

drool.jpg