Xmen: The Last Stand Movie

You're planning to see X-Men: The Last Stand this weekend, right? We expect most of you are. That being the case, apart from our regular reporting on the movie, IGN FilmForce now asks you to do one important thing. If you're an X-Men fan, you'll regret it if you don't! At the theater this weekend, when the credits roll, when the audiences begins to filter out of the exits... keep your seat. And then, perhaps, share this little secret with a few of your friends: the movie isn't over.

We don't want to spoil anything for you, but we want you to know that the scene that follows isn't your typical post-credits tack-on. It's a coda for one of the main characters. The scene is maybe 30 seconds in length, but it's enough. And it will surely be one of the more talked moments in the fan community.

Think you know what this scene is? Guess all you want, but chances are that you won't see it coming.

Is that when Ferris walks out and tells us to go home?!? :rotfl:

lennon.jpg

I watched it with the kids...I didnt expects so many mutants to die. The anti-mutant mutant totally q0wns Juggernaut, rofl.

Kewl overall, but I would rank them in this order:

Xmen 1 > Xmen 3 > Xmen 2