Oblivion best ever

B.Ob.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is simply one of the best role-playing games ever made.

The Good: Huge, lavishly detailed world offers tremendous amount of action and adventure; main mechanics like combat, stealth, and magic are fun and well designed; impressive artificial intelligence and hundreds of believable characters; outstanding symphonic score, as well as excellent voice acting and sound effects; tremendous replay value, plus gorgeous graphics to make it easy on the eyes.

The Bad: Frequent though fairly brief loading times; you might run into some technical issues with performance.

Mmmm, that might be an understatement. I haven't been playing it 24/7 since I got it or anything. The game is insanely good for a single-player rpg, but I didn't doubt for a sec that Bethesda would let me down. I almost feel like loading up Morrorwind and playing that one again.

In case anyone's interested, none of the games interconnect. So you won't be lost with tie-ins from Daggerfall or Morrorwind. I've just met a couple ppl that say they're from Morrorwind. And there's so much good stuff to do, I haven't really even played the main story to far. B)

PC Review (10min video review, gess)

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...