I hate ordering stuff on-line...

As some of you already know, I purchased about 20 things on-line in the past month with mixed results. The good news is the assembly of my new computer only took about 2.5 hours, booted the first time and had 0 issues...the bad news is I was overcharged, shipped the wrong items and only received a $5 Im sorry refund and a t-shirt (newegg). If I would've waited 6 more days on the same exact items, I would've saved approx $120. Should I crap on resellratings about it? Should I try to work with another person there (2 via chat, 2 via email, 1 via phone)? I was promised $20 credit a week ago and was told it take 3-5 days. Just enough time for me to sit back and not utilize their 7 day guarantee. I've only spent about $3k there in the past few years, so they could give a shyt. [/rant]

Cliffs:

Bought stuff on the interweb

Got ripped off

I b|tched about it

No one cares

Im talking a week, not 6 months. They sent me a USB web cam instead of a mouse...thx fuk-ups.  :bonk:

They sent you that so they could keep track of your one handed web surfing.... B)

How do you like your m/b ?

Odd to hear from Newegg.

Price drops come when they come. Companies announce a price drop and itll take a week for a store to change their prices. If it was price drops that would have saved you $120. In the grand schema of things, depending on how much you spent, $120 isn't that much. I went over my budget by $200 but I figured as much. My vc dropped $50 the week after I bought it too. Eh, what are you going to do. B)

Dragon

If I can get a 20% oc'd gain, I wont be as pssed...

10% is usually a gimmie.... so max out your cooling and pump up the voltage!! B)

Im not having much luck oc'ing tonight...CPU 232, RAM 206. I assumed would get 250 easy. Too much math is required, so Im going to sleep before I fuk something up. 3dMark is 18% higher so far :flush:

Somewhat good news...

I apologize for the problem with your order. I've placed a new order for the missing item to be shipped to you at no charge.

I've credited you $20 back onto your Master card. Please allow your credit card issuer approximately 3-5 business days to finalize the transaction and make the funds available.

ROFL, I just got another email...

We are pleased to report that the price of the following item has decreased.

"Logitech G5 Laser Mouse"

OLD PRICE NEW PRICE

$52.24 $0.00

The difference between the old and new prices will be credited to your available gift certificate account.

So, not only did they send me the wrong thing last week...they shipped the correct one this morning and issued full credit.

Ill let you know tonight how much oc I can can after flashing.