March's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm new to the forum, coming from the FRAGSHACK and I'm in for BF2 for sure....

Glad to see U come aboard Ghostface. Shall we expect to see U at the upcoming lan party this Saturday @ B.Ob.'s place??

-- Nem

Unfortunately, The Frag Shack is having their monthly LAN Event on the same day, so we will be unable to make it this time. A few of us, however, are on the sign-up list for the Extravaganza though, so we'll see you there!

Greetings from the Fragshack ... just peeking my head in to say hi ... I'll be at the Extravaganza as well. :cheer:

Welcome aboard Kerrigan, it's always good to see a new face on the Forums. We are all looking forward to seeing U & any others U bring along w/ U to the Extravaganza.

-- Nem :o

A few people from Shaggy's Frag Shack will be stopping by to say hello, if that's OK with the admins.  As I had told Bobsbrat the other day, our monthly LAN Event is on the same evening, so we will be unable to stay for the festivities, but I would really like to meet some of you face-to-face before the Extravaganza.  Does that sound kosher?

Buckett,

I know I said we had a lan event coming up this week, but I was very mistaken. It is actually Saturday March 11th.

(See!?? I CAN admit that I'm wrong!)

Ok guys, go ahead start picking on me....

:doh:

Adminlogin (username) (password)

Admin kick Bobsbrat (Kicked for being a n00b)

Also hopefully Cusco, ctor5 and Drewbear from cyberjocks will show up, also Aftershock said he may stop by.

I talked to obsidean and lexar from pitco, lexar is saying if obsidean is there he will come too

Greetings from the Frag Shack. It's nice to there are many others with the same idea of a good time in the area. I look forward to stopping by and meeting a few of you on the 11th. It's to bad we chose the same date but I am looking forward to the Extravaganza in April.

Good luck with your Lan Party on the 11th.

May everyone have a Fraggin' good time.

Peace,

Shaggy

:evil:

Sorry Ghost, I don't run it all the time. I just run a dedicated one for the monthly lans. I'd like to run one 24/7 but only if it could be ranked. :o

Dragon

Dragon, if you do get a ranked server going, make sure you say something. I'm sure their are a few of us that would be humbled to play...................If anyone uses Xfire add me (ngdogg) on BF2 my screen name is rollinrock.....lata

Adminlogin (username) (password)

Admin kick Bobsbrat (Kicked for being a n00b)

Careful there klyde, your PC may not work. :evil:

it doesnt work as it is

NEEDS REFORMATTING!

Nah, it runs BOINC/SETI just fine.... :o