March's LAN Party Extravaganza

March's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday March 11th

starting at 2pm

Couple of new games out: Empire Earth II: Art of Supremacy Expansion Pack, Toca Race Driver 3 and The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II, not that there aren't already enough new game to play!! We have an official calendar day now, the 2nd Saturday of EVERY month for LANs, so keep your calendar's marked!!

I have tables/seats for approx 26+, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely!!! Please do!!! In fact, I'll probably be sending out invites for March soon, so I'll make sure you get one!!

Think Quake 4 went off well for Febuary's LAN, might play that for a few rounds next LAN. Get some more ppl into a CTF match this time before the pizza comes. :P Also would have like to play alot more BF2, then again I never got to play at all. B)

Think Quake 4 went off well for Febuary's LAN, might play that for a few rounds next LAN. Get some more ppl into a CTF match this time before the pizza comes. :P Also would have like to play alot more BF2, then again I never got to play at all. B)

U didn't miss much except for Dragon having one of his "I'm the Supreme Being" complexes again while playing BF2 :evil:

-- Nem

BF2 fans are always welcome. I need the challange :D . We have a number of ppl that have the game. I think all our regulars have it. I usually run a dedicated server off my server box(which always seems to crap out the day of the lan). We'll be playing though. Hope to see you there. B)

Dragon

Welcome Fantom_Fighter!! Yes, most of us have and play BF2. I think we've played it every lan since it came out. Its just too fun a game not to play!!

Yeah we need as many ppl as we can to go up against dragon :barney: , he thinks that he is good or something. :D

Nah... it has nothing to do w/ his skillz, it's just that he hosts the server himself :barney: :barney: & has it fixed so that he simply doesn't lose all that much, if ever :dork:

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...

A few people from Shaggy's Frag Shack will be stopping by to say hello, if that's OK with the admins. As I had told Bobsbrat the other day, our monthly LAN Event is on the same evening, so we will be unable to stay for the festivities, but I would really like to meet some of you face-to-face before the Extravaganza. Does that sound kosher?

A few people from Shaggy's Frag Shack will be stopping by to say hello, if that's OK with the admins.  As I had told Bobsbrat the other day, our monthly LAN Event is on the same evening, so we will be unable to stay for the festivities, but I would really like to meet some of you face-to-face before the Extravaganza.  Does that sound kosher?

Buckett,

I know I said we had a lan event coming up this week, but I was very mistaken. It is actually Saturday March 11th.

(See!?? I CAN admit that I'm wrong!)

Ok guys, go ahead start picking on me....

:doh:

A few people from Shaggy's Frag Shack will be stopping by to say hello, if that's OK with the admins.  As I had told Bobsbrat the other day, our monthly LAN Event is on the same evening, so we will be unable to stay for the festivities, but I would really like to meet some of you face-to-face before the Extravaganza.  Does that sound kosher?

Buckett,

I know I said we had a lan event coming up this week, but I was very mistaken. It is actually Saturday March 11th.

(See!?? I CAN admit that I'm wrong!)

Ok guys, go ahead start picking on me....

:doh:

YOUR FIRED!