ATi Radeon Drivers

PurSuiT

I have ATi Catalyst Driver version 3.7 running for my radeon 8500. I just realized that I have ver 3.8 downloaded but not installed yet. So far for me I haven't come across any driver issues whenever I update. I generally notice improvements w/ each one.

-- Nem :lol:

I try to stay up to date with drivers and software updates, but it seem latly they are causing more issues then they are fixing.

I'm running 3.8 on the game server no problem, but it was after a clean install of the OS. Hehe, yeah, the new nForce drivers also seem to have a few issues if you already had drivers loaded... :lol: I'm still running 2.45!!!

Dont worry Parox, yours will get there....your lucky I'm not listing my other 2 systems....hehe

I could list our other 4 working systems.... :lol:

Yea, I guess we all have a lot of PC's floating around the house. If I droped below 1gig CPU,s I'd have a couple more to list. The XP1600 is only missing a power supply.

:blink:I guess he does have a point, maybe we should limit sig's to our primary system, or maybe only one line for each additional PC. Would make the threads a little easier to read. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? :lol:

Just think how hard it would be to find the posts if we all listed all our systems specs. Each post would have 20-50 lines of specs......That would look pretty funny.