November's LAN Party Extravaganza

I liked jedi academy best

Battlefront was kind of boring, a starwars without a light saber?

Yeah, it doesn't seem right does it....

I've been playing with Quake4 a bit and some other summaries I've seen that is it Quake2 with Doom3 graphics is pretty darn close to dead on!! Not that it isn't fun, just don't expect any new break out ideas for this game.

Raven generally has done good stuff: Hexen, Hexen II, Heretic, Heretic II, Soldier of Fortune (original), Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, so I guess I was expecting a little more than Quake4 ended up being.

I've heard the Doom3 engine sucks for outdoor scences, which is true in D3 and now Q4, but doesn't appear to be an issue in Prey!! *shrug* :unsure:

I guess at times, the levels and design are SO similar to Q2 that I sometimes feel like I'm playing a Total Conversion.

Oh, I secured the loan of a 2nd cable modem for the weekend!! So I will run that along side my Premier one on my TWIN WAN router for a total speed of:

(up to) 10Mbps down and 1.125Mbps (1,152kbps) up

come and feel the power.... :dork:

Yeah, The Serious 2 engine does a good job! That and the Crytek engine would be close.

Oh yeah....

ITS GAME DAY!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good times!!! We played Battle for Middle Earth, Dungeon Siege 2, Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty 2, Serious Sam 2 and Halflife 2: Deathmatch. And for those that tried it, plenty of internet bandwidth for all!!

All-in-all, a busy and fun nite!!!

Good times!!! We played Battle for Middle Earth, Dungeon Siege 2, Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty 2, Serious Sam 2 and Halflife 2: Deathmatch. And for those that tried it, plenty of internet bandwidth for all!!

It was a great time for all that attended, can't wait till the next meeting. I was glad to see some old faces make an appearance again. I haven't played HL2 Deathmatch in a while & it turned out to be a total blast, especially if U were on the receiving end of my Gun as often as Pursuit & Dragonfire were :unsure:

-- Nem

You just wanted two cable modems so you wouldn't have to shut down your pr0n torrents. :bob: :spank: